Soundcloud No Longer Fuckboys – DJ Mixes No Longer Subject To Copyright Infringement
I was breezing through my timeline today and this came across and i’m wondering why the whole DJ world ain’t go off? This is very big news. I know we all know a DJ who had millions of plays on Soundcloud and had their account removed all because we wanted to share our art with the world. Anyways, looks like this is all coming to an end.
As FADER reports
SoundCloud has reached agreements with the proper licensing companies and will no longer remove DJ mixes for copyright infringement, FACT reports. Eric Wahlforss, the founder of the German company, explained the streaming platform’s licensing expansion in a recent interview with Groove.
All my fellow DJs can we let in a GLLLTTTTTT one time in unison?!?
- Previous PRE$$URE EP + Speed (Music Video) – Dimi + Juanito (@ccdimi @slmrgrs @mike_568)
- Next Jae Tips – Cancelled Christmas (Prod. Dizz)
You may also like...
- Key Bits of Web Design | Make A Website For Free
- Cloud Data Lead for newcomers. The key details
- Electronic rooms: data security plus the success of the businessblackberry watchdox
- Things You Won’t Really like about Cloud Data and Things You Will
- What Absolutely Everybody Is Telling About Cloud Info and What You Experience to Do
Subscribe to QShepard.com
Get all latest content delivered to your email a few times a month.